- Written proof that all inoculations are current and have been administered at least (7) days prior to check-in. This includes Boosters (Distemper/Parvo), Bordetella, & Rabies for dogs and Boosters & Rabies for cats.
- Pets with fleas and ticks are required to be treated at the owner's expense before vacationing at PUPpourri. Pets are checked for fleas and ticks at check-in.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Guests are always charged the daily boarding rate for the check-in day, regardless of the time.
- However, if the pet is picked up before 2:00 on the check-out day, then there is no charge for the check-out day.
The only additional fees not included in the boarding rate are....
- Required or requested grooming services
- A $2 medication fee per day, per pet for any medication administration
The Pet Hotel is all-inclusive, and the daily price is dependent on the room that you reserve for your pet. Check out our Rates and Rooms pages!
Exercise & Outdoor Playtime:
Our 2 acre property provides plenty of healthy outdoor time!
- Dogs are exercised (3) times daily: morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Dogs are walked outside individually to secure, high-fenced areas with plenty of room to run!
- Dogs enjoy human interaction and playtime with one of our caring dog walkers.
- Dogs do not share rooms or outdoor runs with any other dogs, unless they are from the same household.
- Cats enjoy human interaction and playtime in our indoor cat room!
- Our resort provides a variety of dry Iams dog foods and dry cat food.
- Guests may bring their own food if they prefer, but the room price remains the same.
- Pets can be fed at the resort the same way they are fed at home!
Toys & Treats:
- A complimentary afternoon snack is provided for all guests!
- Additional treats, bones, or toys are welcome for your pet to enjoy in their accommodations.
Bowls & Bedding:
- Pets are provided with clean bowls and bedding by PUPpourri.
- NO bowls or bedding of any kind are accepted from home. This will allow us to assure a clean resort for our pets!